Returning Singaporeans

Returning Singaporean students who wish to study in Singapore must go through the Ministry of Education’s School Placement Exercise for Returning Singaporeans (SPERS-JC/MI). Returning Singaporean students applying to the college will undergo an interview process and may be required to take school-based placement tests.

Returning Singaporean students are defined as Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents who are living and studying overseas and not currently attending local schools.

More information can be found on the MOE Admissions website.